Nov 26, 2017

November Smalls SAL

It's time for the Smalls SAL check in. The purpose of this SAL is to encourage us to stitch up some smaller pieces. I know I always pick large pieces and never enough smalls. Last year was my first time joining and I had these fun monthly designs I wanted to do (They are in my 2016 finishes tab if interested). So this year I did the same. I picked out a year long series of monthly designs. My term of small needs to change though haha. Next year I'm collected more small pieces to do plus another cute actually small monthly type design. Here's hoping I stick to it better than this year. We've been busy doing a lot of traveling this year (which I won't complain about haha) so I missed several check ins and 4 monthly pieces. But I will catch up...sometime.

Anyway I was able to get November in. Here it is...
November Snapshot from Pine Mountain Designs
Stitched on 32ct Lambswool Evenweave
Threads are Suggested DMC
Started Nov 8th. Took 6 Days.
 
 

5 comments:

Mary said...

I have enjoyed seeing your monthly snapshot finishes. Congratulations on another beautiful finish.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

This series is cute, but really you have three smalls in one there!
There are some nice monthly freebies on this website:
http://www.rainbowgallery.com/free-cross-stitch-chart/

Brigitte said...

Although these monthly snapshots seem to be small there is a lot of stitching in them. Great finish.

Stitching Noni said...

I love this little monthly snapshot - well done on a lovely small finish for the month :o)

Maggee said...

I like that one... especially the turkey! Very cute!