Oct 26, 2017

Vacation Day #24

We stopped for the night at Princeton, West Virginia. Another day closer to home. We found a nice restaurant right near our hotel and had a delicious meal. Now we are resting and watching TV for the night. This hotel is HUGE compared to last night. We were laughing about it. Last night we had to take turns walking through the room and this one we have two huge rooms. LOL What a difference. Now I have to catch up on emails. I also am WAY behind on blog reading. I wonder what beautiful projects you all are working on.

2 comments:

Maggee said...

Don't bother going to my blog... it is in serious need of an update! I hope to be doing that Sunday! Stay safe!

Brigitte said...

Good for you that you have so much space this night. Makes your stay so much more comfortable.